Hi, Hey, Hello!
The lovely Thistles and Whistles nominated me for this lovely award a couple of weeks ago so thanks very much for that!
– Thank the person/people who nominated you. (See above)
– Answer the eleven questions from your nominator(s).
– Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer.
So Thistles’ questions are as follows:
- If you could learn one important skill in the next year, what would it be?
I want to learn another language. I feel given that somewhere in the back of my mind I must remember more Spanish than I think it would probably be that at the moment because I something akin to a base for that in terms of knowledge.
2. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Oh gosh wow okay. Right; patient, reliable and quiet.
3. If you had to give up one thing, what would it be? It can be a trait, a habit, a food item or anything!
I would give up Facebook. In fact I am real close to doing that already.
4. What’s the number 1 thing on your wishlist right now?
To be honest at this point in time I want a new laptop.
5. What has recently inspired you?
Honestly, not a lot has inspired me recently except maybe a Fall Out Boy song which wouldn’t leave me alone.
6. The three things you always carry around with you in your purse/wallet?
I’m taking this to mean my bag, in which case an umbrella (I live in London pretty much and despite it being the end of August that thing has taken a beating and if I was without this then I would get a drenching…daily), keys (for both my house and the office) and my actual purse. (Those are the top 3 but almost everything in my bag stays in my bag all the time, the book just switches out)
7. Your favorite corner/room at home?
I exist in one place in my house for longer than 7 hours and that is the corner seat of the sofa in my living room. The other 7 hours are spent sleeping.
8. The last thing you ate?
This won’t be the actual last thing I ate but as I am writing this on Sunday night the last thing I ate was a bag of peanut M&Ms.
9. Any one everyday tip/life hack that you swear by?
Letting my naturally curly hair dry naturally to keep the curl pattern in and minimise frizzing. (A diffuser also does the same job but tbh my hair is too thick and too long to do that EVERY DAY in the morning when I cut it fine enough getting ready for work in the morning already. Seriously that hair drying process alone would take a good 20 minutes). And also Aussie hair and shower (that one is more recent) products, which isn’t a hack or anything I guess but I swear by them.
10. Favourite go-to snack.
Purely because they are on the brain, peanut M&Ms, but I also love sweet and salty popcorn is a real good afternoon pick me up.
11. What are you currently watching/following on TV?
Yeah, turns out I am not done talking about it yet. Parks and Rec. And also Hell’s Kitchen, My Kitchen Rules Australia and Great British Bake Off are largely the only things I am watching on my TV.
So that’s it, questions answered.
My questions are as follows:
- Favourite book?
- Favourite quote?
- Where do you want to travel to?
- Favourite dessert? (That question is brought to you by me listening to something about Bake Off while I’m writing this)
- Last film you watched.
- A book on your to read list.
- Favourite actress/actor?
- Spirit Animal
- All time favourite TV show?
- 5 people (dead or alive) that you would invite to a dinner party?
- Favourite board game
(These questions are so very random I know)
And my lovely nominees are:
- Karen – Confetti and Curves
- Adele – The Girl in Glasses
- Katie – Into the Bookcase
- Jonathan and Aaron – Husband and Husband
- Mariella – Jumbleskine
- Tabitha – Orange Owl Diaries
- Gen – Eat, Pray, Clove
- Cat – My Lip Addiction
- Joanna – Pores For Thought
- Molly Rose – Rose Beauty Files
- Bronagh – Bronagh’s Beauty and Books
You should definitely check out these lovely blogs as well.
That’s all from me today.
Parentheses count: 8. See you tomorrow!
Find me here: