Hi, Hey, Hello!
I actually did some blog reading this week! Which shouldn’t be a big thing, but right now feels like one because as you may have guessed from yesterday’s post, this week is just one of those weeks ya know?
Anyway onto some of the things that I have read and enjoyed this week.
1) I am gonna open with this because I loved it and it actually made me give a little bit of a shit about red carpet interviews because they were interesting questions with interesting answers.
2) Karen over at Confetti and Curves is back this week with How I Schedule My Blog Posts. I will 100% be taking a leaf out of her book (literally, I bought a planner/diary thing and everything and am just waiting for it to arrive). In fact it was what prompted this whole post on Tuesday.
3) I don’t know if I made this obvious yet, but I love coffee. And I love New York. And I am a glutton for punishment so reading an entire post about drinking my fave drink around a city that I have no hope of getting back to any time soon is right up alley. The 8 Best Coffee Houses in NYC I both hate and love thee.
4) What’s Your Daydream Dream Job? – Joy the Baker. Joy is right I am pretty sure that my daydream dream job does also involve Beyonce. And also I have convinced myself that I would be a really good actress…I wouldn’t. In fact as jobs go and I cannot think of one that I would be worse at. But daydream me? Meryl Streep levels of talent.
5) 20 Places You Must See in Budapest – World of Wanderlust. Following a blog called that probably wasn’t my best idea in the first place, but I digress. I am also aware that it would appear that I have a slight obsession with Budapest. And that is correct, I do. Blame George Ezra entirely. No, but seriously, I wanna go to Budapest so bad and I keep compiling lists of all the things I should do here and this has just added to that list.
6) I’m Returning to Single-Tasking – Zen Habits. I am the worst when it comes to switching between tabs. The. Worst. I am also incredibly attached to some of my tabs, so they don’t get closed for ages. Even when I’m done with them. I honestly find myself sometimes clicking on the tab just to stare blankly at it and then return to a different tab to repeat the process. It is completely to do with procrastination and something I should maybe do less of. I don’t know if I could go full on single-tasking, but I should definitely stop trying to convince myself that I am a queen multi-tasker. Because I’m not, just the queen on procrastination.
And that’s it for this week!
Parentheses count: 1, get me today! See you tomorrow!
Find me here: