Hi, Hey, Hello!
So today’s task is to write a list. Now I have mentioned a few times that me and actual physical lists don’t have the best of relationships. They all exist in my head and inevitably get lost in something else.
When I saw the words write a list only two things came to mind, 1) all the books that I still have to read this year and 2) Nano plans (this in itself is a list, go me.) So, I’m just gonna go ahead and do that.
Books Left to Read
- My True Love Gave to Me – Various Authors
- Moby Dick – Herman Melville
- The Secret History – Donna Tartt
- The Goldfinch – Donna Tartt
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy – John le Carre
- Emma – Sense and Sensibility
- The Giver – Lois Lowry
- Black Dove, White Raven – Elizabeth Wein
- The Diary of Anne Frank – Anne Frank
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo – Stieg Larsson
- The Crying of Lot 49 – Thomas Pynchon
And I had forgotten that I need to read at least half of these until just now…
- Today – Write 1,667 words
- Tomorrow – Write 1,667 words
- The day after tomorrow – Write 1,667 words
- The day after that – Write 1, 667 words
- Repeat until month end – then cry or sleep or eat all the cake. Or something.
And those are my two lists. The only remotely coherent lists I have in my head right now.
Given that we are 3 days into the month and I’m pretty sure I’m 3 for 3, I’m just gonna give you all, my lovely readers, a heads up. Although I will try to avoid bringing it up EVERY DAY, I am definitely going to mention that whole writing 50, 000 words in a month thing again. Because the internet stays with you forever and I have to at least try and do it…
Parentheses count: 1. See you tomorrow!
Find me here: