Hi, Hey, Hello!
It’s the middle of the week. And even better for me, I only have one day left of work for the week and then looonnngggg weekend. I don’t know about you but I for sure need a chance to just sort of disconnect and not be at work for a bit so I can try and reset and rest properly (especially considering that tomorrow night I am also doing an exercise class that might break me…) (and also, having said that I have a room that I can finally redecorate, so that might occupy some of my time and impact on the whole ‘resting’ thing).
Anyway, the other day Sarra over on That Geeky Girlfriend nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and here I am fulfilling that nomination and thanks Sarra for the nomination.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers
So, 7 facts about me. This is actually kind of hard because I feel like I spew so much random shit on here that I’m running out of ‘fun’ secret facts about moi. But here we go anyway
- I’m surprisingly stronger than I look. I can lift things. Fairly heavy things. It blows the people who offered to help me because it’s ‘too heavy’ minds every single time. Tbh I kinda love that
- Give me the right book and a spell of a few free hours and I can pretty much blitz through it like its a short story. Again that blows some people’s minds
- No plans are my favourite kind of plans
- If I could I would live off pizza quite happily
- This so won’t sound like a big thing to some people but I can now cycle (on a stationary bike mind you) 10k in 25 mins and only feel mildly ill afterwards (if I haven’t been to the gym the day before though I actually feel kinda good…I heard rumours exercise could do that but I thought that was a myth. Like dragons.)
- Up until recently (I mainly mean this past year) I only owned one pair of black jeans. I spend 90% of my life wearing all black. That one pair of jeans got a lot of wear out of them (they then got ruined in the wash and the number has gone up to 4)
- Speaking of black, I broke my lipstick buying ban on Monday night and bought a black lipstick that I cannot wait to get soon (I also bought a vamplify in acting on impulse, which I also can’t wait for)
And that’s 7 more random facts about me. I am seriously running out them now. I need to get more interesting maybe…
I in turn nominate:
Should you choose to accept, I look forward to reading your posts!
Parentheses count: 7. See you on Sunday!
Find me here: