Hi, Hey, Hello!
It’s a new month and yet here I am still semi clinging on to some parts of 2016, but I guess if it’s the 2nd month of the year and I’ve had a birthday that I should let it go. But I will do that once I have posted this, which I came across on Karen’s blog and am now going to give a go.
Here are the tag rules:
1. Mention the creator of the TAG.
2. Use the image that you find in this article.
3. Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
4. Answer the questions.
5. Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
And the questions are the following:
1) Describe your 2016 in 3 words
Rollercoaster of emotions (what a cliche thing to say, but also super accurate).
2) Write the name of 2 people that have characterised your 2016.
I cannot narrow it down to only 2 people. There about 7 who got me through last year. Actually, it’s 8 people. Maybe 9…probably 8.
3) Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016
I rediscovered Shake Shack last year which I forgot had really good burgers, fries and milkshakes. And both of the ones (that I know of anyway) in London are in the perfect place to fuel up before (or during) an epic shopping session (which I have been known to do in Oxford Street).
4) Write the event which marked you most in 2016.
I don’t think that there is one that stands out the most for me. I had a couple of clusterfuck stressy moments that I had to deal with which I did. I got through it. That’s it though I think. There was no proper stand out, but I got through it.
5) Write the finest purchase you’ve made in 2016, and if you want link a photo.
I bought a satchel at the beginning of last year that was a great investment and has been my everything bag ever since I unwrapped it to the most gorgeous of bags. It’s also not black which is a bit odd for me. And I love it just as much now as I did then. (The funny thing, a few days after I wrote this, my bag strap broke. It’s all fixed now, but it amused me nonetheless).
6) Write 3 good intentions for 2017
1. Gonna tone the body up and get stronger
2. Gonna write this fucking book (I talk about it so lovingly, I know)
3. Gonna try and expand my cooking repertoire
7) Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017
I cannot name just one place. That’s insane. There are so many it is almost overwhelming. But a place with a beach. That’s not in the UK. (I’m dreaming of the Caribbean, but that won’t happen. So Europe will do.)
8) Write 1 plate of food you’d like to eat in 2017.
I mean, honestly? I don’t have one. And currently the only thing that I can think of is Shake Shack. I may or may not have a problem. Also Browns have a great burger and fries combo, which I ate on my birthday weekend equipped with onion rings, which I greatly enjoyed and would quite like to enjoy again soon. Basically this revolves around burgers, which tells you all that you need to know about me. I’m gonna eat burgers all around London, and cross Five Guys off my list. There you go. That’s my answer.
And with that I end this tag. And I leave the invitation open should you choose to want to give this a go…even though we are a month into the year now.
Parentheses count: 6. See you tomorrow!
Find me here: