Hi, Hey, Hello!
I mean, this is obviously a continuation of yesterday’s post and also all my timings are jacked because once you post late on one day there is a ripple effect.
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticising a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
Oh I am going fucking in with the defense squad.
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Never apologise for being yourself (but then also do apologise if you cock up, be yourself, don’t be a dick).
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one? Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
I feel like these are two different questions, but okay. Yes, I probably would. And yeah insanity and creativity seem to be incredibly linked to one another on some level. I mean there are also tiers to insanity, but a lot of creative things stem from some kind of insanity. Just writing in itself is some act of insanity, the whole thing is just a little bit bizarre.
14. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
I don’t really think about it because if I think about it too much then my anxiety kicks in and I don’t need to antagonise that more than I already do in day to day life.
15. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
I answered with this answer to one of the questions yesterday, human brains are a weird and funny thing. Every one is wired differently and that’s what makes people so great.
16. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
I keep thinking about doing a Masters in Shakespeare. I’ve researched it a few times, including within the last month. The cost of it is holding me back, the decision whether to do it part time or full time is holding me back, the fact that I have been out of education for coming up 3 years is holding me back, the fact that I don’t quite know what the benefit of it would be, the decision of where to do it is holding me back, the fact that I have incredibly terrible time management skills, so if I did do it part time it might break me and I don’t want to be broken by education again. So yeah, there are long list of reasons as to what is holding me back…
17. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Oh god am I. I should really let go of some of them, but my brain just doesn’t seem to allow that to happen.
18. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
I’ve lived out of my home city before and it taught me that there is only one place that I want to live and that’s the one that I was born in. However, there is one place that I have been that came close to making me feel the way that I do when I’m at home was New York.
19. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
No, I push it once because I know that it won’t make it go faster and it’s actually incredibly annoying when people do that.
20. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Worry is just a part of who I am, so I’m used to it, so a worried genius. I like knowing things, even things I probably shouldn’t know. I crave knowledge. It would have to be that one each and every single time.
And that’s part 2 of this done. Short little break from it for the next couple of days, but it will be back on Sunday.
Parentheses count: 1. See you tomorrow!
Find me here: