Hi, Hey, Hello!
Happy Sunday folks, here’s part 3, 2 more to go. I’m quite enjoying answering these questions at the moment, they’re helping me get out of my funk, because I’m still not quite out of it yet. Anyway, onwards.
21. Why are you, you?
I could go into a whole nature/nurture debate here that I have years of sociologically talk to back up with (when I say years I really mean 5 years…from over 5 years ago) but I won’t. I am me because of circumstance and action.
22. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
I like to think that I have been, but I imagine there are times when I haven’t been.
23. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
The latter. The first one is manageable. Technology is great for keeping in touch.
24. What are you most grateful for?
My friends and family.
25. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
What a hard question, which I guess is the point…I guess never be able to make new ones. I have a lot of old ones that get me through the shitty times and I kind of rely on them.
26. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
No. Truth is occasionally an abstract concept and it’s always changing, so in a way you have to always challenge it. Accepting things at face value is a dangerous game to play, although a perfectly fine one if you just want to remain ignorant.
27. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Ummmm yes and no? Which I know is a non-committal answer but yeah, it’s the answer that I have.
28. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?
What’s funny (although not really) is that it is exactly 5 years ago this year since I kind of spiralled all the way down. So yes, I remember that time very well. It still affects me now.
29. Does it really matter now?
Yeah it does matter now. In a lot of ways, I mean on some level I shouldn’t let it still affect me because I got past it and I should focus on that, but there is still a part of me that hasn’t really changed from that person at that time and so it still matters even now.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory?
Oooohhhhh, I have so many. I guess any memory that I have from my holiday in Grenada. There was a lot of eating involved, and getting to hang around on the beach and by the pool. I didn’t even mind the heat. It was a great holiday and I wanna go back to the Caribbean so bad!
Part 3 done.
Parentheses count: 2. See you tomorrow!
Find me here: