Hi, Hey, Hello!
Happy Monday! Let’s carry on shall we?
31. What makes it so special?
I’m thinking that this is a continuation from the last of yesterday’s questions and well I didn’t really give a specific answer to it. But the whole holiday was one of my faves.
32. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
This wasn’t even all that recent now that I think about it , but there was a point when I was standing at the top of the Empire State Building for the second time that day at night time and I was looking at the city all lit up in the dark that something just kind of clicked. I don’t know what but something did.
33. If not now, then when? If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
I don’t have anything to lose, but I am my own worse enemy.
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Because people do stupid things and choose to interpret words in the way that they seem fit and only in that way.
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
Probably, I guess.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work that I actually enjoy doing.
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
Yeah, kinda sad, but yeah.
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
I’m doing it now…
Parentheses count: 1. See you tomorrow!
Find me here: