Hi, Hey, Hello!
And so we have reached the final part.
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
When you keep coming back to the same thing/answer. It’s a gut feeling, and generally they are always right.
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because making a mistake links to failure and a lot of people are scared of failing.
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Drop the filter (but also never cross over to being a dick).
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
The other day when I almost had a panic attack…
48. What do you love?
At this moment in time the only thing I can think of is food and musicals.
49. Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I got really passionate about some potatoes that my dad made the other day that were sooooo good and I’ve watched Sutton Foster do Anything Goes (the tap dancing break in particular) so many times recently and I fell into this trap of finding out how much tickets to An American in Paris would cost…I may or may not revisit that trap.
50. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that? Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
This is wayyy more than one question. But, going through them as listed: uhhh I might remember parts of yesterday (I’m writing this on Sunday after a Saturday where I actually did something), but no I probably won’t remember the two days prior to that, I had two shit days in a row so it would be best if I didn’t dwell on them even now. And finally, I’m currently in a combination of the two.
And that’s all 50 questions done!
Parentheses count: 3. See you tomorrow!
Find me here: