Hi, Hey, Hello!
I stumbled across this post idea on this lovely little blog, Colour Me Clueless a couple of days ago and well it’s been a while since I’ve done a tag like this so I figured I would give it a whirl, because I don’t think I’ve done this before (and it was easier to do than to put into words what today’s post was potentially going to be, I just need time with it. Tomorrow.)
1. Are you a morning or night person? Night. I am so nocturnal that it almost hurts.
2. Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? You know, about 6 months ago I would have said sweet, but now it’s all over the place.
3. Ninjas or pirates? Pirates.
4. Who would you /hate/ spending a day alone with? Why? There are a lot of people to be honest.
5. Auto bots or Decepticons? Decepticons…oops.
6. What was your favourite childhood television program? I had so many. I watched a shit ton of Power Rangers and Pokemon as well. I have a younger brother, it informed a lot of our television choices.
7. Are you a collector of anything? What? No, not really. Unless you count books.
8. If you could be any animal, what would you be? I’m currently looking at my dog who has been asleep for ages after he exhausted himself destroying a toy. And he gets a lot of fuss made of him all the time and he gets long runs and he gets all the treats.
9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I am somehow very lazy so if I could just teleport myself places that would be great, because if I could do that then I could sleep for an extra hour in the morning, maybe even more.
10. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Don’t close your eyes again because you might fall straight back to sleep.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? I usually remember something I forgot to do at work that day, or wonder how the hell it’s almost 2am again (on the weekends).
12. What’s your favourite colour? Black.
13. What’s your favourite animal? Giraffes.
14. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Hell yeah I do.
15. Do you believe in ghosts? I think I might do.
16. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Nope, although I became mildly obsessed with Best Fiends a couple of weeks ago. That has now passed.
17. You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Going to DisneyWorld and moving out of home.
18. Have any bad habits? I really need to stop cracking my fucking knuckles and I jiggle my leg a lot.
19. Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Loud chewing.
20. List 3 of your best personality traits: Patience, Resilience and Intelligence.
21. List 3 of your worst personality traits: I am indecisive as hell, I talk way too fast I’ve realised and I’m probably a bit too quiet.
22. Have any celebrity crushes? Yeah.
23. List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: At this point, not a lot. I’m good
24. Any tattoos or piercings? Describe! Not yet.
25. What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Height
26. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Sense of humour, not being an idiot/dickhead.
27. What personality traits do you dislike in a partner? Not being honest.
28. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Unlikely.
29. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? It’s an organised mess, yes that’s a thing.
30. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? New York
31. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Right now, Italy.
32. List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: Move out of home, get a Masters, write this damn book, get better at save money and travel more.
33. Name 1 regret you have: Not actually working that hard in my Spanish A Level. I failed it twice, it still bothers me.
34. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Not having to work.
35. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Independence.
36. What’s your favourite song of the moment? I am really into There’s Nothing Holding Me Back, Shawn Mendes right.
37. What’s your favourite song of all time? Iris, The Goo Goo Dolls or also Jeff Buckley’s version of Hallelujah makes me feel some kind of way.
38. What’s your favourite thing to do on a Saturday night? I am so boring, I literally just sit at home and watch shit on Netflix. Sometimes I get a life and eat and drink cocktails.
39. What’s your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Oh it’s pretty much the same as Saturday. I spend my weekends recharging and getting ready for the week.
40. Have any hidden talents? I have a shit ton of sports knowledge knocking about in this head of mine.
41. You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Pizza, chips and ice cream.
42. What would be your dream job? Writer.
43. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? Love, I suppose.
44. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? I honestly do not know, the pressure of only having 3 is too much, I am sure I would waste on something stupid and then some of the other things that I might be inclined to wish for would be dumb, because if I just worked a bit harder than I would earn them and that would be more satisfying anyway.
45. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Sometimes, but then not really.
46. Name 1 thing not many people know about you: Oh most people actually know very little about me.
47. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Lily, which was an original option for my name anyway.
48. Do you believe in the afterlife? Nope.
49. On the topic of politics, how do you feel about cookies? I’m more of a biscuit girl myself.
50. Say an answer to an unasked question (without telling us the question!). 7 minutes.
And those are 50 questions!
Parentheses count: 1. See you tomorrow!
Find me here: