Hi, Hey, Hello!
So, this is my 700th post on this blog, and it continues to sound crazy every time I think about the fact that I have written that many posts on here. The fact that I’ve committed to it for this long just blows my mind because, I know I’ve said it before, I just didn’t think I’d stick it out. And yet 4 or so years later here I am.
Like I have done in the past when I have reached a milestone post I am collecting a bunch of my faves (5 to be exact) together. Although this time, they are all going to be from my writing page (and then also this one), which you may have noticed has been renamed Scribble, Scribble for reasons that I honestly do not understand. But I’ve done it, and there we go. My 5 current fave things that I have written are:
- Vicissitude 4 – I had to choose between all of them and for some reason this one stuck out the most for me.
- You Say Me Name – I love this piece so much and I kind of forgot about it until it came up on Timehop. It came at a time when I really needed it to as well, and I loved it for that.
- Poison – This was the first thing of mine that was inspired by a Disney film/fairy tale and it is maybe my favourite thing I have ever written. I just really like sticking fairy tales in a slightly more modern setting and I really might start doing it more often.
- Emerald – I forgot about this one, until I was looking at it just now. I love this one as well for the same reason as the above. Something about reimagined fairy tales.
- Snapshot 34 – I obviously couldn’t do this without including something from this beast. This has come up because it was the one that sparked me doing a whole month of stuff using these characters and it’s mainly because it was the first time that this got away from me.
And those are some of my faves and so concludes my 700th.
Parentheses count: 2. See you on Sunday!
Find me here: