Hi, Hey, Hello!
I interrupt my usual posting schedule with this little bit of happiness. I was nominated by the lovely Gen today for this award, so here I am answering the questions and doing a bit of nominating of my own.
Here are the Official Rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominations.
- Nominate 8 other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
- No tag-backs.
- You must tell all the blogs that you have nominated them.
1) My greatest wish for my blog is…
For it to continue to be a place that allows me to improve creatively and be my little place to shine for the time being
2) My greatest fear about blogging is…
Failing, but that carries on through most of my life in all honesty.
3) What is something you recently discovered about yourself?
Ummmmm, I am getting better at dragging myself out of funks and I am slowly getting better at getting out of my own head. So I guess my coping mechanisms have gotten better without my knowing.
4) When was the last time you laughed out loud and who/what caused it?
I laughed like 30 minutes ago at this video.
5) When I woke up this morning, my first thought was…
‘Please tell me that it isn’t half 11’ (it wasn’t, it was just gone 10 thankfully)
6) What’s the most ridiculous purchase you’ve ever made?
Ummmmm, I bought a ring in Tiffany’s when I was in New York in June. I guess that was kind of ridiculously extravagant.
7) The most annoying thing anyone can ever say to me is…
Right I am kind of hard to annoy but if you say anything along the lines of telling me to ‘just be more confident’ or ‘stop worrying so much’ it grates on me, because believe me if it was that easy then I would have done by now.
8) What is your favourite time of day and/or night?
I am an owl. Or owl like anyway.
9) What is the worst meal you’ve ever eaten?
I can’t remember one in all honesty, most of them have been at least passable. But my meal can sometimes get ruined if there is a chunk of tomato that I wasn’t expecting or my pizza crust is soggy, or if a pizza has too much cheese.
10) Savoury pancakes or sweet?
I am sorry, but I cannot get on board with some things being savoury and pancakes is one of those things for me. I understand the appeal completely, but I just bite down thinking I am gonna get sugar and then I don’t. So, sweet.
My 10 questions are…
1) Last thing you think before you go to sleep?
2) What’s your comfort food?
3) Favourite book/film/TV show?
4) What do you hope to achieve with your blog?
5) Is there a quote or phrase that resonates with you?
6) Tea or coffee?
7) Thing that never fails to make you smile…
8) 3 things you want to try and do this year?
9) 3 words that you think other people use to describe you?
10) Favourite colour
I hereby nominate:
That’s all from me. See you tomorrow!
Find me here: